Sizif Sizif

Holy fuck!

Sushi Sushi

Vore fetish.

David David

Fuck you David! For not knowing that you're on the internet right now! ;)

Charge Shorts Ep. 7 - Dinosaur Charge Shorts Ep. 7 - Dinosaur

MMM WHATCHA SAAAAY!! MM THAT YOU ONLY MEANT WELL!! WELL OF COURSE YOU DID!!! MMM WHATCHA SAAAAY!!

OneEyedWorld - Peyerate OneEyedWorld - Peyerate

Aw man. This is so weird.

Charge Shorts EP. 5 - Hawaiian Punch Alternate Ending Charge Shorts EP. 5 - Hawaiian Punch Alternate Ending

Same. I would scream out of space as well. While listening to this song with headphones.

ANDRE SHREVES // My OLD 2011 Animations 1 ANDRE SHREVES // My OLD 2011 Animations 1

This was the first video I saw on Youtube going back in 2011... Jesus, that's like six years ago? I kinda still remember that you had like 32 subs at the time. Ahhh good old times...

SHREVES responds:

Thats amazing that you found me ha!

Yeah, those were the days. I got vivid memories for those time.

Time for a NEW era tho. Much better videos now!!

Emerald the Werecat's First Video! Emerald the Werecat's First Video!

Green cat thing dancing to his "jam" music. While being dressed up as someone out of an anime or something... Which there's nothing wrong with it. (Which by the way, I hardly watch anime.)

The animation is like me watching Johnny Test or something... But I'll give you a pass on that one. At least this looks better than Johnny Test any day.

And lastly, the ending should of ended with "I'm a SJW and I have feelings, ma!" Because Transgenders is a thing now. And so is gender benders as well.

I'm just hoping that I won't see his dick. Actually never mind, I don't care if I did. Dude needs panties anyway.

Over all, I give this four out of five stars! Because I would love to put this character in the quicksand and watch him sink with his cute girly cosplay. Just hoping that he would also wears his pink girly hair wig thing as well.

=)

Lindenbree responds:

It's like watching Johnny Test but better. Thanks... I think? And four stars because you want the character to die for dressing girly, while saying nothing is wrong with cosplay. I... am so confused
But thanks for the comment and rating!

Venomss Venomss

I'm sure the video is corrupted...
Jobbies.